Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sniper2477 Presents: Chief's Challenge!

Alright listen up guys im doing a show and its going to be on Machinima.com weekly called Chief's Challenge. This Challenge will consist of average Halo players competing in an obstacle course while being filmed on their every move. I will be hosting the event and will be there to make sure no1 attemps to cheat. This obstacle course will NOT BE EASY and you will only have one chance to complete it. It will basically be like Ninja Warrior but Halo style with kick ass commentary so if you think you have what it takes to be a MASTER what are you waiting for??? Send me a message on my Youtube or on Xbox Live to be considered for the very first show!

As a treat anyone who reads this blog will get first dibs so in your message to me just post that you read my blog :-)

GOOD LUCK!

No comments: