Sunday, December 28, 2008

Episode 7 Part 2 heading to Machinima.com's Youtube

So in order to do this I had to take out every single song I used which was copyrighted and replaced it with Gears of War 2 music. I really want to see how well it does with a bigger audience and so far its turning out alright with the new music. So basically what im doing is the same thing I did with High Stakes. The version on my Youtube will become the Director's Cut and will still be available to view.

Thanks to those who viewed and commented I really appreciate it! If you feel like something is lacking or not what it should of been please let me know so I can make future episodes better. I know my videos are not perfect and after viewing it so many times in the editing process I lose my ability to realize what needs to be worked on and such. Its hard to explain but if you let me know what you didn't like that would be awesome! Thanks!

No comments: