Friday, June 27, 2008

Episode 7/March Footage/Untitled Project

Alright so I was reviewing Ep7 part 1 and fixed somethings like some camera pans and added a new shot during the Bungie celebration scene...I thought I didn't do a very good job of showing everyone who took the time to help me out during the SURPRISE SCENE so I added a back and FRONT shot of you guys as a thank you! I know I would of been mad if the editor only showed the back of my head haha so sorry bout that its fixed in the High Quality version :-)

Also just wanted to thank everybody that stopped by to do the march scene in Last Resort. Im sad to say this but I can't use any of the footage due to MAJOR LAGGAGE I went through all the footage and its just not gonna work so im way sorry bout that.

Also some might notice on my Youtube that there's an Untitled Sniper2477 Project in Pre-Production so ill keep ya guessing on that one :-)

No comments: