Monday, January 5, 2009

A Nice New Refreshing Blog Update YAY!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Whats going on guys??? Just wanted to keep things fresh and up to date so HERE IT GOES!!!!!!

My XBox 360 has officially arrived at its destination in Texas today and is receiving some well needed repairs. Having spent $100 on these so called repairs I expect my XBox to be running in tip top shape when it returns. If it's not I will literally fly down to Microsoft HQ and piss on their building. Yea dead serious I shouldn't have to pay for a 2ND REPAIR!!!

In other amazing news I bought myself a brand new computer for editing a few weeks ago and just recently hooked it up. It runs GTA IV on Medium so that's better than poor I guess. I can edit and make my own GTA IV videos right in the program and render in 720p which KICKS ASS! If you saw The Bus Driver video before I removed it you know what I'm talking about. Expect more GTA IV videos on Machinima.com's Youtube SOON!

Well that's all for now so if you have GTA IV or Halo 2 for PC let me know!

No comments: