Sunday, January 18, 2009

PWN'D

Today kicked of the start of my New Series Called, "PWN'D". So far its pretty funny yet mean at the same time. Pretty much what I did today was invite people on my Friends List into a game designed to piss you off. Then if you last long enough you can join in on the fun and PWN others. So yea its all for fun so if I piss you off do not take it personally....odds are you will be featured on Machinima.com and seen by millions. I was forced to film on my Dazzle capture card again since my new HD capture card is slowly making its way to Michigan.

I recently just bought the Hauppauge 1212 HD-PVR HD Personal Video Recorder. I read lots of reviews and did ALOT OF RESEARCH to save some money after my Xbox repair ordeal. If your interested in getting a HIGH DEFINITION capture card, NOT DAZZLE, and have a reliable good running PC. I suggest you go on amazon.com right now and order this product. I can't really tell you much about it now but from what ive heard it owns and cheap. I got it for $215 with 2 cables included so if you have the money and interested in making some HIGH QUALITY Machinima....this might be the thing for you.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Nice, I may Get one of those cards.
Thanks for the tip snipe.

Anonymous said...

does this take place on that map we played on?