Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Gear Grinders

Yea so you really want to know what Grinds My Gears???

Two words....Windows LIVE

I bought GTA IV for PC for the new video editor and also my computer came with Halo 2 Vista which might I add OWNS! The real problem here is that both these games have Windows LIVE. Now for you who don't know, Windows LIVE is the same as XBOX LIVE but for the PC. It brings up your xbox LIVE friends list and you can also do private chats with people on Xbox from your computer. HOWEVER, you cannot do any PARTY CHATS.

Now you might be saying to yourself right now, but Snipe that's only one thing why the fuck are you complaining about it? Well that's not the only problem....you can also invite your xbox friends to your PC game BUT THEY CANNOT JOIN! Why would they have the option for you to invite your friends but stiff you on letting them join. And to top things off in Halo 2 you cannot earn achievements offline! Yea i completed some of the campaign offline and then its like oh btw you need to be online to earn all achievements! BULLSHIT!!!!

Haha anyways ill try and post more stuff that Ginds My Gears in the future....trust me I have lots to talk about. Oh and btw I re-edited Machinima World and added in some goodies to hopefully it passes inspection this time!

No comments: