Thursday, November 20, 2008

MILESTONE FINALLY REACHED!!!

Well it's finally official...im now a Partner for Machinima.com! Yea its pretty exciting its been a goal of mine from the very beginning and finally my dream has come true! If you don't know what this means it will all be explained in a video im making now that will be my last one for my Youtube Channel. Every time I do make a video it will be put up on Machinima's Youtube account and then ill post it in my favorites for you to see.

I couldn't of done this without all your support and I appreciate everything you guys have done for me. Thanks for always being there for me and taking the time to watch my videos. I will still be updating this blog to keep in touch with everyone so make sure you check it out weekly for new polls and other cool stuff.

No comments: