Friday, May 30, 2008

New Intro Song and Episode 7 update

Ok so Ive been debating on weather or not Marathon Man needs a new intro song or not...It will be a new poll soon but I have no idea on what the new song will be so if you guys have any ideas please leave a comment with a song and ill take it into consideration for the new intro song or vote to keep Chevelle "I Get It"!

I also wanted to give you guys a little hint on what Episode 7 will be all about.....there will be a new conflict and the conflict will be resolved hopefully in just this episode instead of having 6 other episodes with the same conflict which I didn't really like. Bungie will be the main focus yet again but in a different kind of way so stay tuned for more info and updates.....this episode is gonna kick major ass trust me.

Also NAP (Ninja Adventure Productions) is rumored to make an appearance and possibly voice a new character so watch out!

No comments: