Saturday, May 17, 2008

Latest Update

Thanks again for all the wonderful and hateful comments towards my Marathon Man series....even though it doesn't seem like it to some people I spent ALOT of time on ALL those episodes and it really brings a tear to my eye that so many enjoyed it and can't even describe the feeling I had when Machinima agreed to publish all my episodes so you guys could see them.

Thanks again Machinima.com for the help and support and also thank you to all the fans for your support and leaving comments to let me know what to work on more. If you have any questions whats so ever feel free to message me and ill respond as quickly as I can.

Im currently editing Ep6 of Marathon Man and can easily say it will be the best one yet so stay tuned for more info and watch machinima.com youtube for that video....

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Thank you for the awesome episodes of Marathon Man! I love the series and I'm really excited to see where the story goes!

I'm really glad that machinima decided to post the episodes, but I got a little confused when they posted the episodes out of order. I hate when they do that.

Anyways, thanks also for responding to a lot of commments on YouTube. I'm sure you know how nice it feels when the creator of the video responds.

Just wanted to let you know you have a TON of support from A LOT of people who love your new series. Keep up the good work!