Sunday, February 8, 2009

HD PVR Problems/Super Secret Stuff

Ah i have been banging my head on the wall the past few weeks. I was so excited to finally get my first ever HD capture card, but that mood has quickly left the building and im about to split it in 2 with a Samaria Sword. I seriously have no clue what is going on with it. I have literally tried everything from forum hoping to contacting support. They have no clue wtf is going on and it just PISSES ME OFF! I go into the troubleshoot forum and explain my problem and post all my specs yet every single post asks all these other questions that have nothing to do with anything. ALL I WANT IS A FUCKING ANSWER NO MORE QUESTIONS! alright i'm done talking about that im sending it back tomorrow for testing so I better get something free for the shit I have been through.

I planed out a live event that would involve doing something liek Halo Community Live but way different. It would be nice to have a working capture card to do it but that aint gonna happen for awhile. This sucks so much fuck my luck!

No comments: